How are LSH responding to the Covid19 and how are we making it safe for our community?
In March 2020 the UK Government put the nation into an (here’s that word again) unprecedented Lockdown. The press went to town while the people stayed at home. Businesses shut their doors and laptops and pjs became the norm. But now we are coming out of the lockdown and looking to the new normal. How do we as a business, as a community, adapt to the world we have now woken up to?
Here are just a few steps we are taking:
- We have instigated a one way system in the building. There are arrows and signs to clearly direct guests and community members around the building safely.
- Minimal staff on site. With social distancing a key player in ensuring the virus does not continue to spread our team will operate a skeleton system where there are only a few staff members on site. Don’t worry though, all your needs will be met (and surpassed). The rest of our team will be working from home but fully contactable via the usual channels.
- Hygiene stations will be in place at the entrance hall to allow everyone to disinfect their hands, pick up a mask if they need one.
- Extra cleaning carried by our fantastic contractors from Mayfair Cleaning will ensure that all high touchpoint areas will be kept clean throughout the day.
- Temperature checks before you enter will enable you to be reassured that you are not putting others at risk without any symptoms.
- If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of the team. Stay well and we will see you soon.